We’re excited to introduce you to Trella’s updated solution, Marketscape for Skilled Nursing! For time-constrained salespeople in the field, Marketscape surfaces critical information in an accessible manner – so you can focus on communicating effectively with meaningful referral sources. Marketscape integrates metrics into sales activities such as managing a territory, creating account plans, and engaging accounts in an entirely new way. Let’s explore a few of the ways Marketscape can help you develop a data-driven sales strategy.
Improve Territory Management with Easy Targeting and Prioritization
For salespeople, staying organized is essential to reaching and maintaining high levels of productivity. Now managers can facilitate that organization by easily clarifying the providers for which each salesperson is responsible. Once completed, the salesperson can quickly find their accounts on their Home page and stay focused on the providers most likely to increase referrals.
Salespeople can also capture how they intend to target each account and prioritize their target lists. Favoriting and targeting providers is fast and easy. Clickable, in-row icons in the Sources and Destinations tables on Analyze pages – and in the Market Share table on the Market Share report – allow you to identify and access details on prospects and current accounts. And you can easily assign or unassign multiple accounts at once with bulk account assignment capabilities from the Explore page – allowing you to quickly and efficiently update territories, drill down into each account for additional details, and streamline territory planning and reviews.
With Marketscape, you can:
- Quickly access the information you need by sorting Favorites, Targets, and Accounts columns on the Home and Explore pages.
- Optimize your results analysis by creating and saving customized column configurations on the Explore and Analyze tables. Your saved settings, including column order and the number of results that populate per page, will remain – even after refreshing a page or logging out and back in to Marketscape.
- Coming soon: Streamline sales workflows with daily email notifications that let salespeople know when they’ve been assigned to or unassigned from a provider. Sales representatives can quickly log in to learn more about their accounts while managers can be sure their team is aware of any changes to assignments.
Explore Your Market with Precision
When you can quickly determine the best accounts to pursue, you have more time to engage those accounts and grow referrals. With flexible location filters and additional metrics in the search results, the Explore page helps you find the best accounts to target. And, because exploration is often iterative, you can save and share filter settings, minimizing effort when building upon previous research.
Getting a precise and accurate view of your market has never been easier. With Marketscape, you can:
- Focus on the information most important to you by toggling Targets and Favorites on and off, drilling down on filters with the “All” selector option, and easily seeing which filters you’ve applied.
- Collaborate more effectively by sharing filters for specific sets of providers with your team.
- Better understand facility discharge events and adherence by setting with bar charts that display which care settings discharges were instructed to, how many adhered to instructions, and how many received care regardless of instructions.
Simplify Account Planning with Charts and Insights
The metrics within Marketscape are specifically organized to help facilitate account planning. The Insights section brings key metrics to the forefront. Charts allow you to see trends for metrics, such as patient volume and readmission rates. When you simply want to see the numbers, expand charts or turn off “Chart View”. And, for faster, more efficient workflows, tabs provide a more direct path to popular metrics, such as Sources and Destinations tables. Detailed metrics on referral sources and competitors have never been more accessible!
Engage Providers with Personalized, Data-driven Presentations
Looking to better convey your organization’s value to physicians and facilities? In Marketscape, you can create compelling, data-driven presentations that set your agency apart. Quickly and simply compile key metrics into a visually appealing, easily understandable format. Whether you’re sharing the latest data with current accounts or making your case to target providers, Marketscape presentations make it easy.
For your convenience, we’ve created a Plan My Visit template for physician presentations, though you can also build a custom presentation based on your needs. The Plan My Visit template provides background on the physician’s practice and benchmarks for your selected competitors. From the target provider’s Analyze page, you can add relevant charts to your clipboard and easily insert them into your presentation.
In addition to displaying information in a consistent and compelling way, building presentations directly within Marketscape saves valuable time. There’s no need to export, organize, or format data across multiple systems. In Marketscape, you can easily customize presentations for more meaningful conversations.
- Add any table from the Analyze pages to the Clipboard to include in a presentation.
- Rearrange the order of charts and tables within presentations by dragging and dropping them to determine the best order to share information as you develop the presentation.
- Feature only the most relevant information to your accounts and prospects by removing unnecessary tables and charts from custom and Plan my Visit presentations.
You can also share presentations with members of your organization via the Engage page, which organizes your presentations into an easy-to-navigate library. You can search by name or filter by provider type, and you can view presentations others have shared with you, as well. And creating hard copies of presentations is as easy as printing the images or tables you want to highlight. These make great leave-behinds for your prospects and current accounts to review later.
View More Metrics
You asked for more integrated metrics; we listened. To help you tell your story, in the Analyze pages or on the Explore page, you can access:
- Star Ratings for facilities and home health agencies provide quick insight into how the provider is performing according to CMS’s Star Ratings System.
- Risk Scores provide insight into the amount of care that can be expected for a patient population and help calibrate a provider’s performance relative to its peers. Risk scores are available for all providers.
Using these and other available metrics, you can better understand the factors impacting your partnership, key areas where your agency stands out against the competition, and potential areas for improvement.
Access Key Reports
Along with more visibility into meaningful metrics, within Marketscape you can access a selection of key reports. Your Medicare Reimbursement Report helps you understand your total reimbursement amounts and averages per stay or episode across various time periods. And, with the Market Share Report, you can easily compare your presence in the local market with your competitors, with the ability to view by state or county.