The purpose of this Help Center is to provide simple and easy to find support content for the following categories of information:
- Basic Functionality - We want you to be able to use all of the powerful features in Marketscape. There are many articles that include how to navigate, how to use the different filter tools, as well as sorting and searching. There are also articles on administrative tools, changing passwords, account management and more. Marketscape is a "tool box" and we help you to become a master user.
- Understanding the Data - There is a massive wealth of data in Marketscape for SNF. Each page and most tables have articles that explain the purpose and meaning of the metrics included. We define specific metrics, show you what to look for, and draw the proper connections and conclusions. Some metrics are subtle, some raise interesting questions and open up avenues for further investigation. We help to navigate through the ocean of data to the desired destination.
- Usage Insights - What's the point of great metrics if you can't put feet on it? We provide tips on how to use the data to evaluate a hospital, determine SNF performance, and track down good sources for new patients. Our mission is to help you to succeed at your mission.
- Frequently Asked Questions - As we receive questions from you, we make the answers available here for future reference. The F.A.Q's are very specific and provide deeper insights into some of the more critical metrics in Marketscape.
- Critical Concepts - There are numerous concepts that sit behind the data that are required to understand the meaning and value of the metrics or how to use the insights the data provides. Many of these concepts are explained in articles as a helpful reference.
Help Center Structure
There are six major categories of content in the Help Center. Many have helpful sections that organize the articles into similar groups. Some of these larger categories are general and relevant to both Trella Health Portals. Some have sub sections for each Portal, and a few are related to only one Portal or the other.
If you are new to Trella Health, you should spend some time clicking around in this section of the Help Center. Familiarity with the concepts and tools will make it easier to use the Portal to find what you need.
- What you need to do - There are many tasks that will help you to jump right in and get the most out of Marketscape.
- What you need to know - In order to get the most out of Marketscape, understanding some basics will help.
- General - These are non-data related concepts about Marketscape usage, features and tools.
- Data Basics - This section includes some concepts related to understanding how data is calculated, analyzed, and presented in Marketscape.
- Critical Concepts - This group of articles examines some of the medical related ideas that are used throughout the portal. Understanding these concepts will make it easier to work throughout Marketscape.
Below is a summary of each of the other sections.
- Metrics - The articles in this category focus on specific metrics and how to understand them and use them.
- Home - The Home page is the Marketscape landing page where you can manage your assigned providers.
- Explore and Analyze - Each of these sections include articles related to the Explore and Analyze pages for the three provider types:
- Physicians -
- Hospitals and Agencies -
- Skilled Nursing -
- Engage! - These articles will help you to create presentations to use in discussions with partners and prospects.
- Reports - This category includes instructions on how to use the included reports. For the reports available, see below.
- FAQ - The questions that we receive the most are answered in this section.
- Announcements - In this category, you will find monthly product release notes.
- Administration - This category includes a smattering of technical tools, but most importantly, it has articles about how to troubleshoot account issues.
The Skilled Nursing Help Center is under construction. If you don't see one of the buttons, that means we haven't created any articles in that category
Marketscape for SNF Basics
Refer to this image for the content below.
Navigation and Process
The column on the left contains navigation buttons to the different pages or modules in Marketscape. The order of the buttons, from top to bottom, also reflect a logical flow through the data you might want to follow as you identify providers, evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, and prepare to engage with them.
|The Home page is your starting point for working with your assigned accounts. You can identify any assigned account as a favorite or target, and assign a level of priority to targeted providers. From the home page you can navigate easily to the Analyze page for any provider visible in the Home tables.|
|We could easily call this the Find page. Through the use of multi layered filters and sorting, you can narrow an enormous list of providers in your market to those who most closely represent whatever criteria you choose. The Explore page will help you find the best providers to evaluate as partners or future partners.|
|Once you have found the providers that match your selected criteria, you move to the Analyze page to drill down on the details. The in-depth metrics on the Analyze page provide what you need to understand the selected providers performance and potential. On this page you want to look for metrics, tables, and charts that help you to tell the story you want to present in your meeting with a provider.|
|The next step is to pull the content you found into a presentation so that you can Engage with the person who needs to hear your story. This page provides the tools that will allow you to create a presentation you can show on your computer or tablet.|
This page has three reports that provide a deep dive into specific areas of interest:
Most users will have access to all of the above modules. If you do not see all five, your role has been set to Focused Sales Rep, which only provides access to Home and Analyze pages.