Date: June 28, 2023
- Performance improvements to address slow load times
- Explore > Apply Filters - Properly disabled when selecting a View or have a Default Location set
- Explore - Magnifying glass fixed
- Explore > Assigned Filter - functioning correctly for Assigned and Unassigned options
- Analyze > Inactive users no longer show as Assigned Users in Contact card
Date: June 15, 2023
Apply Filters - set as many filters as you like and click on Apply filters to update your Explore tables
Reports - All users now visible
Users - Bulk Assignment Import > Error resolved
Usage Report can be exported to Excel
- Global Search - Type dropdown now fully visible
- Home > My Activity - Weekly Manager report shows users and logins
- SNF Analyze > PDPM tab > PDPM Summary table - Average Payment Per Claim metric corrected
- Hospital & Agency Analyze > Insights tab - Annual Patient Count tile shows data
- Removed assignments correctly removed
New Data Release - June 8, 2023
Marketscape has been updated with Q4 2022 Medicare Part A and B Fee-for-Service claims data. Users may see shifts in certain metrics because of these updates. This is a great time to perform competitive analyses and evaluate market share.
Date: June 1, 2023
- Medicare Reimbursement Report now exports into two separate tabs for easy sorting
- Explore > MA Plan filter is now populating correctly
Date: May 18, 2023
- New popup when disabling a user advises that their assignees should be re-assigned before disabling, as there is no way to search for a disabled user.
- This popup will only appear for users being disabled who are the only assignee on an NPI. Won't appear if they are not an assignee or if there are other assignees for that NPI.
- Reports > Usage Reports > Available Reports: Total > Totals are now displaying.
Physician Explore - New 'Trella Diagnostic Category' Filter
- Allows you to find Physicians with patient claims in a single diagnostic group.
- 'Annual Patient count' slider allows you to select a minimum count.
- Count is shown in new metric 'Trella Diagnostic Group - Annual Patient Count'.
- Count of distinct patients treated by the physician with a primary diagnosis code included in the selected Trella diagnostic group during the one-year reporting period. Note: This column only populates when the Trella Diagnostic Group filter is selected.
- Note: Patient Diagnostic Mix is currently shown in Physician Analyze > Patient Population.
- Note: should multi-select be of interest, add an Idea in Aha!
Date: May 4, 2023
- Advanced Search - Street Address will now search for the what's entered as a single text - that allows you to search for all NPIs at a single address - a quicker way to identify Physicians at a single address - does not imply a Physician Group, but can be used as an approximation without calling those NPIs a Group
- Additional clarity in Analyze when No Data is available vs just having a blank page
- Default tables on Explore set to 15 rows from 20 so that bottom scroll bar becomes visible
- Explore filters - selected items now appear at the top when a filter is closed and reopened - previously would be sorted in alphabetical order to find what was selected
- Hospital & Agency Analyze > Utilization & Quality > Patients Discharged with SNF Instructions (Inpatient Only) Chart view now showing SNF Instructions instead of Home Health Instructions
Date: April 20, 2023
- Tired of going to Explore and not knowing how many pages of data you have, or how many rows have been retrieved? Just like John Wick, Page and Row counts are back. Now you know how big your Export file will be. Note: no animals were harmed while building this feature.
- Looking for Admin functionality? Harder to find than an Easter Egg...Psst, it's under Settings...don't tell anyone.
- Mobile: Annual Patient Count was not displaying
- Explore loading errors
- Assignee filter errors
Date: April 5, 2023
Analyze > Presentations: If a presentation already exists for the selected Physician, that Presentation is retrieved. If one does not exists, a presentation is automatically created with the Top 3 Destinations. User does not have to make any selections. Leading to Enhanced User Experience with the intent of having this functionality more widely used. Any presentation can be edited using existing functionality. Note: additional clarity and enhancements coming to Presentations in upcoming releases.
The latest FFS and MA data available is now clearly visible on the top right of every page.
- Custom List filter retrieves correctly
- Assignees being selected/unselected not showing correctly
- Mobile - My Agency no longer blank
- Mobile: Compare To feature fixed