For those of you new to Marketscape, visit our Welcome to Marketscape article to learn more about Trella’s redesigned solution.
Hospital Sales Spotlight Now Available
Sales Spotlight summarizes the most valuable metrics for skilled nursing referral conversations into an accessible one-pager for reps on-the-go. Features include:
- Top metrics on any hospital including SNF Destinations, Utilization, Patients, Patients and 30-day Readmission Rate
- In the Agency Relationship section of Sales Spotlight, you can see at-a-glance how your agency stacks up against the competition with metrics for 6-month Risk Adjusted Total Patient Cost Following SNF, Readmission Rate: 30 Day, Average Medicare Days per Stay.
- View SNF Quality Metrics, including Readmission Rate and Average Medicare Days per Stay for each of the hospital's top three DRGs by readmission rate to identify partners with better outcomes.
- With the Conversation Starters toggle next to the Email Sales Spotlight on the Sales Spotlight tab, you can quickly transform all metrics in Sales Spotlight into an easy-to-decipher sentence format.
- Whether it’s comparing your agency against the top agency destination or against state and county averages, Sales Spotlight automatically populates with whatever story will shine the brightest light on your agency’s capabilities to compete against your competitors.
- Want the Sales Spotlight data to populate for another of your SNF facilities? Simply select your Facility from the “My Agency” dropdown. Not seeing the agency there? Reach out to your dedicated customer success manage for assistance on configure your NPI!
For more information, see Hospital Sales Spotlight - Overview.
Hospital Sales Spotlight Email
For quick and easy sales call preparation, you can now send Sales Spotlight straight to your inbox. Simply click the green “Email Sales Spotlight” button at the top of the Sales Spotlight tab, select your recipient, and click send. You’ll receive your email within minutes, including all Sales Spotlight metrics and conversation starters!
For more information, see The Hospital Sales Spotlight email.
Presentations - Improved Word and PDF Printing
When you print a presentation, instead of sending the document directly to your printer, you will save the presentation as a Word document, a .PDF, or an Open Office Document. We made this change because it allowed us to control the quality and consistency of the images included in the document. After downloading the file, you can then annotate the content in the presentation, add a company logo, or save multiple images in order to add them to another presentation.
This new process applies to presentations you have created or presentations that have been shared with you. Click on a presentation name on the Engage page, or click on the Presentation button on a provider's Analyze page.
Saving a file
There are three steps to saving a presentation. The following animated GIF shows the steps that are also described below.
Click on Print at the top of the open presentation page.
Select your page orientation. In Marketscape, charts tend to be portrait, and tables are landscape. Since most documents are read in portrait mode, that is the better choice unless you have a specific reason to select landscape.
Select the file type to export.
This will immediately download a file of the type that you selected.
You can print any of the files that you have downloaded.
- If you downloaded a Word document, you can add text to clarify or explain any chart or table of interest.
- You can also insert additional images, like a company logo.
- If you want to use the images in another program, like Powerpoint, you can right click on any image in the Word document and choose "Save Picture As." This will allow you to save the picture for other use.
- And, of course, you can now print the Word doc or .PDF.
Sales Spotlight - Chosen Agency's name appears in Agency Specific metrics
To make the “Our Agency” relationship section a little clearer, you'll now see the name of the agency selected in the bottom section of the Sales Spotlight. Without having to look at the dropdown, you'll know right away the agency you’ve selected.