Two current issues:
This article includes some general guidelines for overcoming login and navigation issues with the Trella Health Solutions.
There are two current issues that you might encounter:
- After logging in, clicking on a link for the original solutions doesn't do anything. This is a Pop-up blocker issue, see below.
- Some Trella Health Links take you to a blank page, or an error page. See below.
Both of these issues will be fixed for the November 22, 2019 Release.
Popups and Popup blockers
What you will see: After you log in, you will be given the option of selecting a solution, but when clicking on the "Original" products, nothing happens.
Solution: At this time, logging in to the Trella Health Original Solutions will require that you disable pop-up blocking in the browser you are using.
If you do not disable blocking, you will click on the solution you want, and nothing will happen.
How to disable pop-up blocking
Safari on iMac
Safari will block you the first time you attempt to use a button in the Trella Health choices menu. Then, you will be able to un-block the pop-up.
- Select "Safari" in the top navigation to open menu
- Click on Preferences
- Then select "websites" along the top
- Select "Pop-up Windows" from the choices to the left
- In the "Currently Open Websites" window, you will see "TrellaHealth.com"
- To the right of the name, choose "Allow."
iPhone/iPad - Safari
- Open Settings
- Tap on Safari
- Move the slider to the right of "Block Pop-ups" to the left. (The button will turn grey.)
iPhone/iPad - Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome App
- Tap the three dots (more) at bottom right
- Tap on settings
- Tap Content Settings > Block Pop-ups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups, off.
Google Chrome (Same for MAC and PC)
- Open Google Chrome
- At the top right, click on the three circles
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced."
- Click on "Site Settings."
- Click on "Pop-ups and redirects
- Moved the toggle to the right - then popups will be allowed.
- Open Edge
- Click on the the three dots at the top right.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "View Advanced settings."
- In advanced settings, turn "Block Pop-ups" to "Off"
- Click on the menu button - three bars at top right
- Select "Options"
- Click on "Privacy and Security" panel
- Under "Permissions" - Uncheck the box next to "Block Pop-up Windows."
The first time you try to select a solution on the Trella Health "Choose and Application" page, IE will block the pop-up, but an error will appear at the bottom that will give you the option of allowing pop-ups for that page. Otherwise follow the directions below:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the gear at the top right of the page.
- Click on the "Privacy" Tab at the top of the page.
- Turn the check box off (remove the check) next to "Turn on Pop-up blocker.
- Hit apply at bottom of dialog box.
Errors with links
There are a few odd interactions that may occur for users who have access to the Original Market Intelligence Solution and the New Marketscape.
In ALL cases where something unexpected happens, close browser windows and tabs until you have only one open. Also, to log in, always use: https://app.trellahealth.com
What you will see: A blank white screen, or the following error:
Solution: Always navigate to the following link when you want to log in: https://app.trellahealth.com.
If you use bookmarks, make sure you save this suggested URL.
Cause: The URL you are using is incorrect, or the URL only works when you are logged in.
Example: The URL for the Marketscape "home" page is https://app.trellahealth.com/hha/dashboard/rep. If you try to use this URL when you are not logged in, you will be forwarded to a blank page with the URL app.trellahealth.com.
New Tab Opens
What you will see: When you select the original Hospice or Home Health Solutions, a new tab is opened.
Solution: Close the first tab. Proceed boldly with your work in the Original Solution. Target Providers! Gain Referrals!
Logging off Original Solution re-directs to Marketscape
What you will see: If you are using the Original Solution and you log off, the browser navigates to Marketscape. This will only happen if you have both solutions.
Solution: If you have some time, check out some of the cool new stuff in Marketscape. Otherwise, click on your name at the top-right and log out. This will take you back to the original login page.
A Few Basics
These general guidelines will help overcome many issues.
Use the latest Internet link/URL - The best link to use is https://app.trellahealth.com.
- If you use bookmarks to navigate to Trella Health Products, confirm that your bookmark contains the latest link.
- Many links in older documentation or emails may not point to the link above. Check any links, or just use the link above.
- If you navigate to the link above, you might want to consider creating a new bookmark.
Use an up-to-date Browser - You will have the best user experience if you use Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome can currently be added to any device.
- If you are not able to add Chrome to a device, Edge (for PC) and Safari (for MAC) will work.
- Internet Explorer will work but is fairly unreliable
Using a Password Manager - If you change your password, make sure you update any saved passwords before your use a saved password to login.
If none of the suggestions below work for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include what you have tried, device, browser, etc., so we can assist you.